|7th March – 16th March||17th March – 23rd March||24th March – 1st April|
ABOUT THE COURSE
SSBPsych conducts 25 Days ssb course every month with limited seats capacity.
Our way of teaching is completely unique as we emphasis more on the quality of the every students. Each student/aspirant requires special focus and at SSBPsych we give that. And that’s the reason we give 25 days guidance so that we have enough time to prepare for the same.
Course Highlights :
- One to one feedback available.
- You will understand the core concept of each picture shown in the TAT process.
- After the course you will be able to freely write 5 sentences on a single WAT word.
- Understand the logical requirement behind every situation asked.
- Make your self description completely different from others.
- Give unlimited psychology test to get the feeling of actual psychology pressure.
- More than 7 Mini interviews will be conducted.
- Every day you will be giving an interview and will see improvement on daily basis.
- There are reasons for every answer, understand the pattern and become expert.
- Learn how to gain confidence even in pressurized situation.
- Handle Rapid fire questions like a cake walk.
- At the end your main interview will be conducted, which will be recorded and recording will be shared with you for analysis and improvement purpose.
- Interview Additional Classes -.
- Working of Submarine, Ships, Gun and more
- Inter-country Relation
- Current Affairs
- About Indian Armed Force
- Every Weekend we conduct Group Discussion session for the practice purpose.
- Topics are selected based on the current SSB GD topics.
- Become expertise in calculating the distance and time for Group Planning Exercise.
- Our GTO being the best. SSBPsych’s freshers are more expert than any recommended candidate.
- Learn at least 6 solutions for each situation in outdoor task.
- Lecturette is the thing that we practice every day.
|7th Mar||Monday||INTRODUCTION TO SSB|
|8th Mar||Tuesday||Preparation of Self-Description: Knowing yourself|
|9th Mar||Wednesday||TAT: Introduction, Two themes|
|10th Mar||Thursday||4 Themes Concept|
|11th Mar||Friday||Blank + 3 Themes|
|12th Mar||Saturday||WAT Introduction + Test|
|14th Mar||Monday||WAT 2nd Session|
|15th Mar||Tuesday||Situation Reaction Test Introduction &Test|
|16th Mar||Wednesday||SRT 2nd Session|
|17th Mar||Thursday||Complete Psychology Test|
|18th Mar||Friday||Introduction to Interview: PIQ front/Back|
|19th Mar||Saturday||Interview: Family + Education|
|21st Mar||Monday||Interview Reasoning Questions|
|22nd Mar||Tuesday||About Indian Army/Indian Navy/Indian Airforce|
|23rd Mar||Wednesday||Interview Conduct|
|24th Mar||Thursday||Interview Conduct|
|25th Mar||Friday||Introduction to GTO and Group Discussion|
|26th Mar||Saturday||Introduction to Group Planning Exercise|
|28th Mar||Monday||Outdoor Introduction: Progressive Group Task|
|29th Mar||Tuesday||Outdoor Task: Half Group Task|
|30th Mar||Wednesday||Outdoor Task: Command Task|
|31st Mar||Thursday||Individual Obstacle + Snake Race|
|1st April||Friday||End Of GTO + Conference|
Additional Classes :
|18th March||Current Affairs|
|19th March||Working of Guns, Submarine and More|
|20th March||Country Relations|
|21st March||General Knowledge|
|22nd March||Current Affairs|
|23rd March||Facts About Defense|
FOR MORE INFORMATION : REACH OUT TO 9501496544 OR DOWNLOAD SSBPSYCH MOBILE APPLICATION.